Girls Hifz Madarssah
To accept your child/children, parents must fulfill the following conditions:
- New enrollments are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Please understand that Muhammadi Masjid has the right to dismiss at any time during the school year, any student requiring behavioral counseling, exhibiting poor self-control, who doesn’t fulfill the requirements or violates the regulations and policies set by Muhammadi Masjid.
- Muhammadi Masjid will dismiss student(s) of non-cooperative parents.
- Participating in, and supporting all of the meetings, functions and/or other activities.
- Responding to all memos and returning them to the school with the student the following day.
The following documents and conditions are needed for admission to Muhammadi Masjid Grils Hifz Madrassah:
- Completing the Registration Form.
- Last Academic Progress Report.
- Passing the admission test for new students.
- Parental interview with the principal.